Preventive Medicine focuses on the health of individuals, communities, and defined populations. Its goal is to protect, promote, and maintain health and well-being and to prevent disease, disability, and death.
It is imperative that you reassess your health status at regular intervals, the regularity
being governed by the presence/absence of disorders/diseases and illnesses.
Different Health Packages available are :-
• Annual Health Checkup
• Comprehensive Cardiac Health Checkup
• Executive Health Checkup
• Diabetic Checkup
• Well Women Health Checkup
• Cancer Screening for Male
• Cancer Screening for Female.
Your return visit will mostly focus on pre-existing diseases and illnesses, if any, or a general health assessment
• Our Health Check begins between 7 – 8 am everyday. The registrations for the Heath Checks are done upto 10:30am. You are required to report at a fasting state (8hrs-10hrs of overnight fasting). Please do not take any beverages except water. Please make sure you wear comfortable clothing.
• A complete medical history and examination will then be performed by our medical officers and physicians, the outcome of which will result in a Personalized Health Check, made just for you.
• After billing, you will undergo a set of laboratory and diagnostic tests.
• The entire process will last between 3-5 hours and might take longer if there are any additional tests that might be required to customize your Health Check
• We also offer an afternoon Health Check from 2pm onwards at certain locations* for which 5 hours of fasting will be required. In a small percentage of these cases, the Physician may ask you to repeat certain blood tests after 8-10 hours of over night fasting. (*Location specific)